Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Fans
AMPlast Corporation designs and manufactures a large variety of plastic fans ranging in size from
small laboratory up to huge industrial fans. Various types of plastic materials are available
(including thermoplastics) in order to achieve the highest corrosion-resistance required for your project.
A wide range of ventilation accessories are also available using modern 3D machining CNC technology in the manufacture of thermoplastics and poly-carbonate accessories (up to 4" thick).
- VCP & VCP HP: Medium and High Pressure Fans
- Airflows from 100 cfm to 80,000 cfm
- Pressure to 20" WC
- Standard casing and impeller: PPh
- Other material available: PVC, PEHD, PPs, and PVDF
- Painted steel frames, with direct drives (ED) and belts drives (EC).